Acess videodev with 2 programs
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, January 25, 2002 05:47 AM

Hi , i have axley 2 questions. First: I use one software called BttvGrab to capture multiple snapshots from my quickacam and then store into one arquivo called "Current.jpg" to stream over a browser . Very well this part work perfectly .. But not i must , at same time as capture and send snapshots , capture too a movie from what is recorded . Then how can i capture images and movies at same time with one video device ????? I try use Bttvgrab and FFMpeg (Bttv to snapshot and ffmpeg to create the videos) but doens't work at all . Can someone ask this question please ? If you know a good program to grab pictures and also make a movie please tell-me .. Thanks .    More>>

Hi , i have axley 2 questions.

First:

I use one software called BttvGrab to capture multiple snapshots from my quickacam and then store into one arquivo called "Current.jpg" to stream over a browser . Very well this part work perfectly ..
But not i must , at same time as capture and send snapshots , capture too a movie from what is recorded .

Then how can i capture images and movies at same time with one video device ?????

I try use Bttvgrab and FFMpeg (Bttv to snapshot and ffmpeg to create the videos) but doens't work at all .

Can someone ask this question please ?
If you know a good program to grab pictures and also make a movie please tell-me ..

Thanks .

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact