JBuilder 6.0 and Weblogic 6.1
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   N_Bee
Posted On:   Friday, January 18, 2002 01:59 AM

Hi I have installed JBuilder 6.0 to work with Weblogic 6.1 In fact I can create EJB and deploy it to Weblogic within JBulider. Everything is OK. But when I creat Web application to use the above EJB. Something's wrong: - I modify web.xml using GUI. - I modiy EJB reference of the web application using GUI. But there's no GUI for me to modiy weblogic.xml (which is required to be modified). Moreovers, after all changes I made, there is still nothing in weblogic.xml -> cause errors to deploy into Weblogic. Do you have any idea? Thanks.    More>>

Hi

I have installed JBuilder 6.0 to work with Weblogic 6.1
In fact I can create EJB and deploy it to Weblogic within JBulider. Everything is OK.

But when I creat Web application to use the above EJB. Something's wrong:

- I modify web.xml using GUI.
- I modiy EJB reference of the web application using GUI.

But there's no GUI for me to modiy weblogic.xml (which is required to be modified). Moreovers, after all changes I made, there is still nothing in weblogic.xml -> cause errors to deploy into Weblogic.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

<<Less

Re: JBuilder 6.0 and Weblogic 6.1

Posted By:   Patrick_Pracht  
Posted On:   Sunday, January 27, 2002 10:43 AM

Hi,

I also tried using JBuilder4 some time ago to deploy to weblogic 5.1 and this was really dissatisfying.

Then we looked for another tool and we found Together Control Center from www.togethersoft.com.

This is not only a complete UML design tool with hundreds of great features it also lets you design and automatically deploy you Enterprise Beans for all leading Appservers (including BEA, Weblogic, Borland, etc.)

Regards

Patrick Pracht

// Simplesoft GmbH

// www.simplesoft.de

Re: JBuilder 6.0 and Weblogic 6.1

Posted By:   Steve_MacGill  
Posted On:   Sunday, January 20, 2002 07:26 PM

I dont think JBuilder gives you the GUI for making/editing the server-specific deployment descriptor (weblogic.xml).
If you want an UI for that, have a look at Pramati Studio. They have a GUI for all deploy time mappings and package time definitions.
About | Sitemap | Contact