dcsimg
Tomcat 3.3, Cocoon 1.8.2 and util.xsl
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Julien_Vedie
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 16, 2002 04:09 AM

Hello, Once I installed Tomcat and Cocoon, I wanted to test my installation by loading up the Cocoon information URI : http://localhost:8080/cocoon/Cocoon.xml Problem: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at file://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to java.net.UnknownHostException: org I can't access to the file util.xsl. I checked, it is in the right place. As I had these errors... java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser: make sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath (org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser) ...and... java.lang.RuntimeE   More>>

Hello,

Once I installed Tomcat and Cocoon, I wanted to test my installation by loading up the Cocoon information URI : http://localhost:8080/cocoon/Cocoon.xml

Problem:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at file://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to java.net.UnknownHostException: org

I can't access to the file util.xsl. I checked, it is in the right place.

As I had these errors...

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser: make sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath (org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser)

...and...

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer: make sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath (org/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/XMLParserLiaison)

...always when I want access to Cocoon.xml file, I copied xalan_1_2_D02.jar and xerces_1_2.jar in TOMCAT_HOMEwebappscocoonWEB-INFlib to fix these problems.

So I tried to do the same thing with cocoon.jar file.

What I tried to do :

• copy cocoon.jar in TOMCAT_HOMEwebappscocoonWEB-INFlib

• I changed resource:// into file:// in cocoon.properties file

• I tried to put the whole path : file://mypath/util.xsl

• I copied COCOON_HOME uildclassesorg*.* in TOMCAT_HOMEwebappscocoonWEB-INF

Is anybody have an explanation, doc...

Thanks in advance.

Julien    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact