Overlapping and transparent images
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Albert_Leng
Posted On:   Monday, January 14, 2002 08:33 PM

I'm trying to create an applet which will display some images which will overlap with each other with certain values of Alpha Composites (transparency) in response to click of a button. This means whenever a button is clicked, an image will be displayed with certain values of Alpha Composites. If the button is clicked again, the other image will be displayed on top of the 1st image with certain values of Alpha Composites also. So, we can see through the 2nd image and see the 1st image also. My problem is whenever i click the button, the whole component will be repainted and the previous image will be gone with only the latest image displayed. How can i make all the previous images still displayed after new images are displayed on top of them?    More>>

I'm trying to create an applet which will display some images which will overlap with each other with certain values of Alpha Composites (transparency) in response to click of a button. This means whenever a button is clicked, an image will be displayed with certain values of Alpha Composites. If the button is clicked again, the other image will be displayed on top of the 1st image with certain values of Alpha Composites also. So, we can see through the 2nd image and see the 1st image also. My problem is whenever i click the button, the whole component will be repainted and the previous image will be gone with only the latest image displayed. How can i make all the previous images still displayed after new images are displayed on top of them?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact