dcsimg
How to get complete ant --debug output in IDEA 2.5
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mark_Bice
Posted On:   Monday, January 14, 2002 12:28 PM

I have an ant script that I echo out the ant home and version, along with some of the target output details. Neither ant.home nor the env.ANT_HOME properties are being set like when I run this script outside IntelliJ. I suspect I could figure it out if there was a way to get not just the -v (verbose) output, but also the -debug version. Is running ant inside IntelliJ with -debug possible? Is there an ant property being set with the run-time ant path documented somewhere?

Thx,

Mark

Re: How to get complete ant --debug output in IDEA 2.5

Posted By:   Mark_Bice  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 30, 2002 09:53 AM

Recapping, I was looking for a way to tell _where_ ant had loaded from. Some research told me that the {java.class.path} property seemed to indicate the resolved ant.jar. What I wanted was to be able to spit this out in an echo to tell users of my ant script which version of ant they were running from. IntelliJ complicates this a little bit. What follows is the rather complicated ant target that identifies if IntelliJ is running the ant script of not; it still doesn't have the ability to always print out the exact path found... maybe someday I'll go find where the ant startup processes and propose it as an extension...

Cheers,

Mark

About | Sitemap | Contact