How to get complete ant --debug output in IDEA 2.5
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View

Posted By:   Mark_Bice
Posted On:   Monday, January 14, 2002 12:28 PM

I have an ant script that I echo out the ant home and version, along with some of the target output details. Neither ant.home nor the env.ANT_HOME properties are being set like when I run this script outside IntelliJ. I suspect I could figure it out if there was a way to get not just the -v (verbose) output, but also the -debug version. Is running ant inside IntelliJ with -debug possible? Is there an ant property being set with the run-time ant path documented somewhere?

Re: How to get complete ant --debug output in IDEA 2.5

Posted By:   Mark_Bice  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 30, 2002 09:53 AM

Recapping, I was looking for a way to tell _where_ ant had loaded from. Some research told me that the {java.class.path} property seemed to indicate the resolved ant.jar. What I wanted was to be able to spit this out in an echo to tell users of my ant script which version of ant they were running from. IntelliJ complicates this a little bit. What follows is the rather complicated ant target that identifies if IntelliJ is running the ant script of not; it still doesn't have the ability to always print out the exact path found... maybe someday I'll go find where the ant startup processes and propose it as an extension...

About | Sitemap | Contact