How can I access to my Tomcat configuration info from the servlet
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rodrigo_Ruiz
Posted On:   Friday, January 11, 2002 08:26 AM

I have a SOAP service that runs within a Tomcat 3.2 server. One of my services needs to test the existence of a URL from the server itself. The problem is that the URL is a relative one. It doesn't have server nor port info, as it is defined as a static string in the class, and it does not have this data. How can I obtain this data? From a SOAP service class I don't have access to the ServletRequest object, so I cannot call the getServerName() and getServerPort() methods (well, at least I don't know how to access them :-P ) I don't worry about portability, now, so I suppose I can use the Tomcat internal API. Someone knows how to do this?    More>>

I have a SOAP service that runs within a Tomcat 3.2 server.

One of my services needs to test the existence of a URL from the server itself.

The problem is that the URL is a relative one. It doesn't have server nor port info, as it is defined as a static string in the class, and it does not have this data.

How can I obtain this data? From a SOAP service class I don't have access to the ServletRequest object, so I cannot call the getServerName() and getServerPort() methods (well, at least I don't know how to access them :-P )

I don't worry about portability, now, so I suppose I can use the Tomcat internal API. Someone knows how to do this?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact