Retrieving the XML document from oracle CLOB
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   anu_pama
Posted On:   Friday, December 14, 2001 05:31 AM

Hi, I have created a table with CLOB data type in oracle and stored one XML document. I want to perform the search operations and XML document and retrieve the document. For this, I have created this table with these fields: id number (10) primary key, page number number(10), data CLOB I am using Intermedia to perfom search operations. so, i granted CTXAPP to the user and created index on data. Now, i am able to retrieve the page number if match found. But, not able to retrieve the XML document which is in the same row. I am getting this error: ORA- 21560 : argument is null,invalid or out of range ORA -06   More>>

Hi,

I have created a table with CLOB data type in oracle and stored one XML document. I want to perform the search operations and XML document and retrieve the document.

For this, I have created this table with these fields:

id number (10) primary key,

page number number(10),

data CLOB

I am using Intermedia to perfom search operations. so, i granted CTXAPP to the user and created index on data. Now, i am able to retrieve the page number if match found. But, not able to retrieve the XML document which is in the same row.

I am getting this error:

ORA- 21560 : argument is null,invalid or out of range

ORA -06512 : at "SYS.DBMS_LOB", line 648

ORA - 06512 : at line 1

Could you please help me how to retrieve the XML document, if match is found.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact