Server failed to sleep (Jbuilder5+weblogic6.1)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   wendy_deng
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2001 02:48 PM

Hi there, I'm trying to debug a web application for weblogic6.1 with Jbuilder5. I set VM parameters as -classic -ms64m -mx64m -Dweblogic.system.home=c:/weblog/wlserver6.1 -Dbea.home=c:/weblog -Djava.security.manager -Dweblogic.management.password=management -Djava.security.policy==c:/weblog/wlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.policy -Dweblogic.Domain=mydomain -Dweblogic.Name=myserver I got the following error when I tried to run the project: "Server Failed to sleep java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission weblogic.sleepOnStartSecs read) even if I provided the correct password. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank you in advance! Wendy    More>>

Hi there,
I'm trying to debug a web application for weblogic6.1 with Jbuilder5. I set VM parameters as

-classic -ms64m -mx64m -Dweblogic.system.home=c:/weblog/wlserver6.1 -Dbea.home=c:/weblog -Djava.security.manager -Dweblogic.management.password=management -Djava.security.policy==c:/weblog/wlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.policy -Dweblogic.Domain=mydomain -Dweblogic.Name=myserver

I got the following error when I tried to run the project:
"Server Failed to sleep
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission weblogic.sleepOnStartSecs read)

even if I provided the correct password.

Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank you in advance!
Wendy

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact