How to capture the content of a Canvas and display them?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amit_Rosner
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2001 10:41 AM

Hi! I have a canvas object, without a paint method, on which video is continously drawn by an underlying native DLL, via JNI interfaces. My problem is: when I click a "pause" button, the video stream is paused, and there is no more trasmission to the canvas. naturally, as soon as repaint is needed, the content immediately disappears until I click a "resume" button, that restores the streaming from the JNI, and it is shown on the canvas. My question is: How can I "copy" the content when the "pause" is pressed and show it continously on the canvas, until a "resume" is pressed and the stream continues?    More>>

Hi!

I have a canvas object, without a paint method, on which video is continously drawn by an underlying native DLL, via JNI interfaces.

My problem is: when I click a "pause" button, the video stream is paused, and there is no more trasmission to the canvas. naturally, as soon as repaint is needed, the content immediately disappears until I click a "resume" button, that restores the streaming from the JNI, and it is shown on the canvas.

My question is: How can I "copy" the content when the "pause" is pressed and show it continously on the canvas, until a "resume" is pressed and the stream continues?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact