dcsimg
Association Class Problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mittal_Bhiogade
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 21, 2001 01:28 AM

I have two classes Project and User with M:M realtion. A user can be associated with many projects and a project can have many users. For each project a user is assigned a privilege. The user can have one of the two privileges admin or normal user. When a user enters the system (based on his login) is displayed all the projects that he is associated to). In a subsequent view if he is an admin user he can view all the users in the project. My question is 1) can this be modeled with association class as following. 1..n 0..n Project ----------- User | | | Privilege 2) How do I capture the trav   More>>

I have two classes Project and User with M:M realtion. A user can be associated with many projects and a project can have many users.

For each project a user is assigned a privilege. The user can have one of the two privileges admin or normal user.

When a user enters the system (based on his login) is displayed all the projects that he is associated to). In a subsequent view if he is an admin user he can view all the users in the project.

My question is

1) can this be modeled with association class as following.

1..n 0..n
Project ----------- User
|
|
|
Privilege

2) How do I capture the traversal in the class diagram and how do I finally IMPLEMENT the association

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact