Excel Accessor Bean Installation.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, November 12, 2001 10:44 PM

Hello. I'm trying to use excel accessor bean which is open source. Is there any one who have used excel accessor? I can not understand the folling installation instruction : Move the ExcelAccessor.dll file from the lib directory, to the following directories : - The Windows system directory or the Windows directory. Note : The ExcelWorkbook bean accesses the native code that must be shipped as Dynamic Link Library(DLL), along with the bean. This DLL needs to be peresent in the "system path", when the bean is used, either by the application developer or by the end-user. So, I copied the ExcelAccessor.dll file to c:winntsystem and run the command 'regsvr   More>>

Hello.

I'm trying to use excel accessor bean which is open source.

Is there any one who have used excel accessor?

I can not understand the folling installation instruction :

Move the ExcelAccessor.dll file from the lib directory, to the following directories :

- The Windows system directory or the Windows directory.

Note : The ExcelWorkbook bean accesses the native code that must be shipped as Dynamic Link Library(DLL), along with the bean. This DLL needs to be peresent in the "system path", when the bean is used, either by the application developer or by the end-user.

So, I copied the ExcelAccessor.dll file to c:winntsystem and run the command 'regsvr32 ExcelAccessor.dll'

When I fire regsvr32 command, a message box appear saying "ExcelAccessor.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry was not found."

What should I do?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact