dcsimg
interacting with a mail server (URGENT!)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dominic_Albert
Posted On:   Monday, November 5, 2001 06:39 PM

hello peeps. i need help with javamail and microsoft exchange I have a program that sends attachments to certain clients. That program works (mail is sent), but a needed feature needs to be added. A notification that the email was indeed sent is required. To send emails, I use a valid account, but after a message is sent, it doesn't even show in the account's sent items folder. The webserver, by the way, is configured to send an automatic notification that a certain email was indeed sent if you log in and send the email the conventional way. The program should behave like that too, or at least, put a copy of the email in the "sent folder". ANY help would be welcome. I've tried the brute force way    More>>

hello peeps. i need help with javamail and microsoft exchange

I have a program that sends attachments to certain clients. That program works (mail is sent), but a needed feature needs to be added. A notification that the email was indeed sent is required. To send emails, I use a valid account, but after a message is sent, it doesn't even show in the account's sent items folder.

The webserver, by the way, is configured to send an automatic notification that a certain email was indeed sent if you log in and send the email the conventional way. The program should behave like that too, or at least, put a copy of the email in the "sent folder".

ANY help would be welcome. I've tried the brute force way of making a copy of the email and putting it in the sent mail folder, but exchange denies the program the right to do that. I'm at the end of my wits, so please...... HELP!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact