dcsimg
Problem using 'Https' Protocol in my site.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ashish_Gupta
Posted On:   Monday, October 29, 2001 02:21 AM

Dear Sir,    I have been using 'Hppt' protocol for my site, but now i have switched to 'Https', thus now all the images, js, css, html, applets etc. are encrypted and then transfered wihout alowing any caching, not even at the proxy level, thus taking very high time for loading the pages.    What is required is that the data which comes from the client to me must be through 'Https' protocol and the data which the my site send to the client must also be through 'Https' protocol provided, cashing is enabled (for applets, static html pages, images etc.) What I am thinking to do now is :: 1. Running My site at 'Http' protocol. 2. Any 'jsp' called from my site will have a hard coded URL with 'Https' p   More>>

Dear Sir,

I have been using 'Hppt' protocol for my site, but now i have switched to 'Https', thus now all the images, js, css, html, applets etc. are encrypted and then transfered wihout alowing any caching, not even at the proxy level, thus taking very high time for loading the pages.

What is required is that the data which comes from the client to me must be through 'Https' protocol and the data which the my site send to the client must also be through 'Https' protocol provided, cashing is enabled (for applets, static html pages, images etc.)

What I am thinking to do now is ::

1. Running My site at 'Http' protocol.

2. Any 'jsp' called from my site will have a hard coded URL with 'Https' protocol.

3. At server side that 'jsp' which is called will be calling another jsp (actual jsp) with hard coded 'Http' protocol. Now all further processing will take place with 'Http' protocol and the final 'html' file will be created for the client.

4. I will send this file to the client with 'Https' protocol.

5. Once the html file reaches the client with 'Https' prtocol I want it to be processed with an 'Http' protocol.

Problem ::

The problem is that how to realize points 4. and 5. in real time. I have no idea how to actually implement it.

I will be greatly thankful to you if you can guide me for the same or help me to solve the problem (as soon as possible, maybe today, if possible). I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

ASHISH GUPTA

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact