dcsimg
"jsp:include page" Error
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bill_Lawton
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 07:04 AM

This is the page title I am trying to do a jsp:include page but I must have the syntax wrong for the declaration of the filename. There shouldn't be a problem with my included file since it only has the word "TEST" in it. Both files are in the same directory. The error I'm getting is a 404 error. Message:File not found: null Target Servlet: File Serving Enabler StackTrace: If you look at the code, you'll see that I am doing two includes, one using the directive and one using jsp:include. The directive one comes up fine but not the jsp:include. Thanks for any help. Here's my code: <%   More>>
This is the page title

I am trying to do a jsp:include page but I must have the syntax wrong for the declaration of the filename. There shouldn't be a problem with my included file since it only has the word "TEST" in it. Both files are in the same directory. The error I'm getting is a 404 error.

Target Servlet: File Serving Enabler

StackTrace:

If you look at the code, you'll see that I am doing two includes, one using the directive and one using jsp:include. The directive one comes up fine but not the jsp:include. Thanks for any help. Here's my code:

<%@ include file="navigationTest2.html" %>

<<Less

Re: "jsp:include page" Error

Posted By:   Nitesh_Naveen  
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:58 AM

i guess ur jsp page is in the same folder as the html. try using

About | Sitemap | Contact