Help with Java assignment
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Peter_Barnal
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 06:39 AM

Dear Friends, I would appreciate if you could give me a hand with this assignment. It consists of creating a Java program that identifies car registrations as a string. For example DF27 TRF The first letter indicates the zone where it was registered, the second letter indicates a city within that zone. The two numbers after indicate a year and a month according to a table. The three last letters are irrelevant. The program must be able to identify the zone, city and date from any car registration. I have a list of zones cities and dates, but have no ida on what method to use or how to start the programming. I would ap   More>>

Dear Friends,
I would appreciate if you could give me a hand with this assignment.

It consists of creating a Java program that identifies car registrations as a string.

For example DF27 TRF

The first letter indicates the zone where it was registered, the second letter indicates a city within that zone.
The two numbers after indicate a year and a month according to a table.
The three last letters are irrelevant.

The program must be able to identify the zone, city and date from any car registration.

I have a list of zones cities and dates, but have no ida on what method to use or how to start the programming.

I would appreciate if you could give me any information on what I need to do to make this program.

Thank you.

P.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact