Can i use a String as an argument in ClassLoader's methods??
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shridhar_N
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 17, 2001 12:09 AM

Hello Friends I have a Doubt.. In order to use the methods which are there in the ClassLoader class, i need to pass the name of the class as an argument, for this the class should be there in the folder. Can i pass a String as an argument for these methods.. I will have the content of the class in the String. For Ex: String str= "public class hello { public static void main(String args[]) { System.out.println("Hello World"); } public void meth() { System.out.println("Hello"); } }"; Can i pass this String as an argument, and get the instance of the class    More>>

Hello Friends

I have a Doubt..

In order to use the methods which are there in the ClassLoader class, i need to pass the name of the class as an argument, for this the class should be there in the folder.

Can i pass a String as an argument for these methods.. I will have the content of the class in the String.

For Ex: String str=
"public class hello {
public static void main(String args[]) {

System.out.println("Hello World");

}

public void meth()

{

System.out.println("Hello");
}
}";

Can i pass this String as an argument, and get the instance of the class and use that instance for calling meth()...

My ultimate aim is to construct a Class dynamically in a class name MyClass, compile that created MyClass, instantiate that MyClass , and use this instance to call meth(); and after this i will dereference that MyClass....

.Every thing will be Dynamic. , Can we do this,, If Yes Please tell me how to do this with an example......

What i mean is :

String str ="public class hello { public static void main(String args[]) { System.out.println("Hello World"); }public void meth(){System.out.println("Hello");}}";

byte data[] = loadClassData(str);

c = defineClass (str, data, 0, data.length);

Thanks in Advance

Any Suggestions WelCome..

Shridhar..:

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact