dcsimg
ejbjar task
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   N_S
Posted On:   Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:19 PM

Hi I am trying to deploy an ejb bean using ejbjar task Following is the snippet of the ejbjar task: Now the error which i am getting is as follows: [ejbjar] building Hello.jar with 2 files [ejbjar] Unrecognized publicId -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN - using EJB 1.1 compiler [ejbc] javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl    More>>

Hi

I am trying to deploy an ejb bean using ejbjar task

Following is the snippet of the ejbjar task:

Now the error which i am getting is as follows:

[ejbjar] building Hello.jar with 2 files

[ejbjar] Unrecognized publicId -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN - using EJB 1.1 compiler

[ejbc] javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

[ejbc] at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:120)

[ejbc] at weblogic.xml.process.ProcessorDriver.setupSAXParser(ProcessorDriver.java:246)
... and so on

What may be the reason of this error? As i am putting the jar files into the classpath variable. Is it not recognizing the jar files?

Thanks in advance,

Nitu.

<<Less

Re: ejbjar task

Posted By:   Dirk_Rosemann  
Posted On:   Monday, March 4, 2002 04:31 AM

Make sure that the Weblogic jar files are also contained in your CLASSPATH before invoking ant (not only in the build.xml file).

Dirk.

About | Sitemap | Contact