Online Word Document Editing
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, October 8, 2001 11:10 AM

Hi we have set of word documents uploaded in the Web server. The user has to edit those files onlline and the changes has to be made to the spefific document in the server remotely.The interface which allows the user to edit the file should be thru a web browser and the interface should provide all the capabilities of the Ms Word to the User. I thought of creating an activex control and embedding inthe page so that it will take care of the job .Bur i heared that Active X controls are not compatible with Netscape Dont Know How to handle this situation.I dont know whether Java Beans and Active x Bridge control will be of any Use.    More>>

Hi we have set of word documents uploaded in the Web server. The user has to edit those files onlline and the changes has to be made to the spefific document in the server remotely.The interface which allows the user to edit the file should be thru a web browser and the interface should provide all the capabilities of the Ms Word to the User.

I thought of creating an activex control and embedding inthe page so that it will take care of the job .Bur i heared that Active X controls are not compatible with Netscape

Dont Know How to handle this situation.I dont know whether Java Beans and Active x Bridge control will be of any Use.

Waiting for earliset Reply .

Thanks in Advance

Balaji Subbaraju    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact