dcsimg
"Problem with retrieving value of attribute as well as tag using xsl"
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   bikash_paul
Posted On:   Friday, September 28, 2001 11:49 PM

Hi all friends I have problem with my xsl file.I want to extract value of tag and style them with their corroesponding attribute value.My xsl working for extracting value of tag and style them with one attribute that means with size only it mix the color with previous(that is when i set color="blue" then it mix with the default color "black" and it shown brown color on browser)and font face totally not working.I couldn't understand where I done a mistake.Can any one plz guide me how I can slove my problem.Any help will be highly appreciated.below r my codes. xsl file:-    More>>

Hi all friends

I have problem with my xsl file.I want to extract value of tag and style them with their corroesponding attribute value.My xsl working for extracting value of tag and style them with one attribute that means with size only it mix the color with previous(that is when i set color="blue" then it mix with the default color "black" and it shown brown color on browser)and font face totally not working.I couldn't understand where I done a mistake.Can any one plz guide me how I can slove my problem.Any help will be highly appreciated.below r my codes.

xsl file:-

Thanks in Advance

Bikash Paul

<<Less

Re: "Problem with retrieving value of attribute as well as tag using xsl"

Posted By:   Sean_Ruff  
Posted On:   Saturday, September 29, 2001 11:15 AM

In your stylesheet you forgot to add the element to which you are adding those attributes ( either
 or 

tag ). which would give the following for the para template:

Re: "Problem with retrieving value of attribute as well as tag using xsl"

Posted By:   Sean_Ruff  
Posted On:   Saturday, September 29, 2001 11:15 AM

In your stylesheet you forgot to add the element to which you are adding those attributes ( either
 or 

tag ). which would give the following for the para template:

About | Sitemap | Contact