How can the contents of a html page can be printed on a AWT/Swing/Applet??
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shridhar_N
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 11, 2001 08:26 AM

Hello How can i represent the contents of a html page on an Applet/Swing/Awt. Then the Applet/Swing/Awt should behave like a webpage.. I mean, i want to create a Applet/Swing/Awt and then i want to load the contents of a given webpage on that, it should look like a html page,, it should create textfields, buttons, labels etc etc and on click of the submit button it should take me to the specified URL, which i have in the , how to do this..If you have a sample code please send me that.. Typical eMail login page, i'll create 2 textfileds and a submit button, and on click of submit button it should take me to my InBox, and should proceed normally.. Thanks Shridhar.    More>>

Hello

How can i represent the contents of a html page on an Applet/Swing/Awt. Then the Applet/Swing/Awt should behave like a webpage..

I mean, i want to create a Applet/Swing/Awt and then i want to load the contents of a given webpage on that, it should look like a html page,, it should create textfields, buttons, labels etc etc and on click of the submit button it should take me to the specified URL, which i have in the

, how to do this..If you have a sample code please send me that..
Typical eMail login page, i'll create 2 textfileds and a submit button, and on click of submit button it should take me to my InBox, and should proceed normally..

Thanks

Shridhar.    <<Less

Re: How can the contents of a html page can be printed on a AWT/Swing/Applet??

Posted By:   Virgilio_Garcia  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 18, 2001 03:48 PM

The problem of an Applet is that it only connect to the same IP address from which the applet originated, and you must implement the Applet with a comunication to servlet for do something.

About | Sitemap | Contact