proxy authentication from Applet
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Raghvendra_sharma
Posted On:   Monday, September 10, 2001 04:59 AM

I am developing a dll component in VC that does ntlm authentication with thr proxy for my applet. the applet is then (after authentication ) supposed to interact without the dll interface in between (i.e. directly through proxy). Now, i am able to pass parameters to the dll from applet, and the authentication too is happeneing fine, but when the authenticated hInternet handle is supposed to be returned to applet so that it may use it then onwards, the casting from hInternet to Connection is out of my mind. how to go about it. Now i have two questions .. 1. The basic requirement is the proxy authentication, so is this approach for authentication fine, or are there any better approaches available. 2. if th   More>>

I am developing a dll component in VC that does ntlm authentication with thr proxy for my applet.

the applet is then (after authentication ) supposed to interact without the dll interface in between (i.e. directly through proxy).

Now, i am able to pass parameters to the dll from applet, and the authentication too is happeneing fine, but when the authenticated hInternet handle is supposed to be returned to applet so that it may use it then onwards, the casting from hInternet to Connection is out of my mind. how to go about it.

Now i have two questions ..
1. The basic requirement is the proxy authentication, so is this approach for authentication fine, or are there any better approaches available.

2. if the approach is fine, then how do i cast the hInternet handle to connection object.

hope to get some prompt and helping responses....

regards

Raghav...

S/w Developer

NIIT Ltd.

Delhi INDIA

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact