dcsimg
Includes and Excludes
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kyle_Adams
Posted On:   Thursday, August 30, 2001 07:37 AM

I'm looking for clarification on exactly how includes and excludes work. I need to package two JARs for weblogic - one for the java classpath, one for the weblogic classpath. The directory bar should be excluded from one, and included in the other, EXCEPT when bar is a subdirectory of foo. I had thought this would handle it: defaultexcludes="false"> But the jcp.jar is skipped, which leads me to believe that the last does not override the . Or that my syntax is just incorrect :-) Kyle    More>>

I'm looking for clarification on exactly how includes and excludes work. I need to package two JARs for weblogic - one for the java classpath,
one for the weblogic classpath. The directory bar should be excluded from one, and included in the other, EXCEPT when bar is a subdirectory of foo. I had thought this would handle it:

defaultexcludes="false">

But the jcp.jar is skipped, which leads me to believe that the last does not override the . Or that my syntax is just incorrect :-)

Kyle

<<Less

Re: Includes and Excludes

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 30, 2001 09:25 AM

I don't know for certain (but will look into it in more detail soon), but I suspect that excludes override includes, irregardless of the order specified.
About | Sitemap | Contact