Key bidings problems
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 3, 2001 10:48 AM

Hi everybody, I have a java app running on top of a linux box (redhat 7.0+fvwm 2.4.2). My problem is that my computer has a very 'special' keyboard, and I have the '?' char when I press shift+right arrow... I have no problem with any system app, like xterm, kedit, and so on because I load my keymap with xmodmap... but when I try to write '?' in my java app, it doesn't paint '?' char, but selects the text (the normal action for Shift+right arrow)... I have browsed the awt.properties file, but that doesn't seem to be the way, and have found no info at all about that. Maybe this is a little offtopic, but doesn't seem to work wrong because of the OS... Best regards and thanks in advance, Miguel Ángel    More>>

Hi everybody,

I have a java app running on top of a linux box (redhat 7.0+fvwm 2.4.2).

My problem is that my computer has a very 'special' keyboard, and I have the '?' char when I press shift+right arrow...

I have no problem with any system app, like xterm, kedit, and so on because I load my keymap with xmodmap... but when I try to write '?' in my java app, it doesn't paint '?' char, but selects the text (the normal action for Shift+right arrow)...

I have browsed the awt.properties file, but that doesn't seem to be the way, and have found no info at all about that.

Maybe this is a little offtopic, but doesn't seem to work wrong because of the OS...

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Miguel Ángel

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact