dcsimg
How do I debug only some classes, while running fast through others?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Carl_Gibbs
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 26, 2001 06:56 PM

Some classes in my project run painfully slow when debugging even though I have no breakpoints within them and am not stepping through them. These same classes run very fast when I choose the "run" command rather than the debug command. These classes are stable and I do not wish to debug them. There are other classes that I do wish to debug - but am unable to because the aforementioned classes take too long to run and I never get to the interesting part. How do I debug only the classes of interest to me? I've disabled tracing in the classes which are not of interest but that made no difference to their execution speed. I'm using JBuilder 4. Help!    More>>

Some classes in my project run painfully slow when debugging even though I have no breakpoints within them and am not stepping through them. These same classes run very fast when I choose the "run" command rather than the debug command.

These classes are stable and I do not wish to debug them. There are other classes that I do wish to debug - but am unable to because the aforementioned classes take too long to run and I never get to the interesting part.

How do I debug only the classes of interest to me? I've disabled tracing in the classes which are not of interest but that made no difference to their execution speed.

I'm using JBuilder 4.
Help!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact