Web Run in JBuilder 4 using Tomcat 3.1 not working !!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, June 18, 2001 12:11 AM

Hi all, I have a JSP file and then choose Web Run to execute it. I dont see the Tomcat server running nor see any error messages.It just says "Build complete" I have under the Project->Project Properties -> Run -> Jsp/Servlet the following properties. Start File: JSP1.jsp VM Parameters: Query String: In the Server options I have Server: Tomcat 3.1 Host Name: localhost Port No:8080 Document Base:C:/Jbuilder4/samples/Welcome/ Context Path: I think the configuration of the Tomcat all is ok. I have all the classes under Tomcat Lib in the classes option and the Servle   More>>

Hi all,
I have a JSP file and then choose Web Run to execute it. I dont see the Tomcat server running nor see any error messages.It just says "Build complete"

I have under the Project->Project Properties -> Run -> Jsp/Servlet the following properties.

Start File: JSP1.jsp

VM Parameters:

Query String:

In the Server options I have

Server: Tomcat 3.1

Host Name: localhost

Port No:8080

Document Base:C:/Jbuilder4/samples/Welcome/

Context Path:

I think the configuration of the Tomcat all is ok. I have all the classes under Tomcat Lib in the classes option and the Servlet Library under Required libraries.

But I dont know why my JSPs don't work.I am using JBuilder Enterprise in Win2000 machine.

Please help.Thanks.

Shivaji.

<<Less

Re: Web Run in JBuilder 4 using Tomcat 3.1 not working !!

Posted By:   Luigi_Viggiano  
Posted On:   Monday, June 18, 2001 03:39 AM

I think this could happen due to incomplete JBuilder 4 Enterprise Installation. check this.

I'm not sure, but I cannot imagine another reason.
About | Sitemap | Contact