How do I embed the java3d installable on the applet for the user to download
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amit_Jindal
Posted On:   Thursday, June 14, 2001 08:07 AM

Hi, I had made an java3d applet and then convert that applet.html with the help of HTML Converter, which when loaded on the client's machine asks from the client for jre1.3. But it installs only the jre1.3 plugin, not any java3d api. But to run the applet client needs to have j3dcore.jar, j3dutils.jar, vecmath.jar to be in the directory "program files/javasoft/jre/1.3/lib/ext" and j3d.dll in "program files/javasoft/jre/1.3/bin". How can I achieve this automatically? Actually i want that when ever user clicks on the site the java plugin and java3d stuff automatically downloaded on the clients machine. If u have any other method then pls let me know.. Thanks Amit Jindal    More>>

Hi,
I had made an java3d applet and then convert that applet.html with the help of HTML Converter, which when loaded on the client's machine asks from the client for jre1.3. But it installs only the jre1.3 plugin, not any java3d api. But to run the applet client needs to have j3dcore.jar, j3dutils.jar, vecmath.jar to be in the directory "program files/javasoft/jre/1.3/lib/ext" and j3d.dll in "program files/javasoft/jre/1.3/bin". How can I achieve this automatically? Actually i want that when ever user clicks on the site the java plugin and java3d stuff automatically downloaded on the clients machine. If u have any other method then pls let me know..

Thanks
Amit Jindal

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact