dcsimg
File Choser and File Manipulation
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ranold_Utility
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:07 PM

Hi. I have a couple of related problems thats why am putting at one place 1: I want to make a file chooser that just choose the last folder in the tree structure of the directories in which there are files . ant not to allow the user to select the files. that is just folder (directory) and not the files 2: and now i have got the users folder path in which his/her java files are residing, i want to know >>> how to read all the files term by tem and do manipulation of any kind on each file. what i have thought is to read the name and path of every file and put that all in a vector but how to do it i dont know kindly help me   More>>

Hi.

I have a couple of related problems thats why am putting at one place

1: I want to make a file chooser that just choose the last folder in the tree structure
of the directories in which there are files . ant not to allow the user to select the
files. that is just folder (directory) and not the files

2:

and now i have got the users folder path in which his/her java files are residing, i want to know

>>> how to read all the files term by tem and do manipulation of any kind on each file.

what i have thought is to read the name and path of every file and put that all in
a vector but how to do it i dont know

kindly help me am in real trouble..................

waiting for realy a kind reply.
ranold

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact