How to solve java.net.NoRouteToHostException of rmid
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Carfield_Yim
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 5, 2001 10:27 AM

Hi, my computer is running linux and connect to internet via rp-pppoe. So I have set my network card eth0 have meaningless IP: 10.0.0.1, and after rp-pppoe started, the IP of the network will flush and eth0 have no IP. However, as I need to run jini, I need to start rmid, and rmid still try to use IP: 10.0.0.1 as mount point. And of course it won't work, how can I tell rmid to use IP from ppp0 but not eth0?? The error as follow: Activation.main: µo¥Í²§±`ª¬ªp¡RConnection refused to host: 10.0.0.1; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.0.0.1; nested exception is: java.net.Con   More>>

Hi, my computer is running linux and connect to internet via rp-pppoe. So I have set my network card eth0 have meaningless
IP: 10.0.0.1, and after rp-pppoe started, the IP of the network will flush and eth0 have no IP.

However, as I need to run jini, I need to start rmid, and rmid still try to use IP: 10.0.0.1 as mount point. And of course it won't work, how can I tell rmid to use IP from ppp0 but not eth0??

The error as follow:

Activation.main: µo¥Í²§±`ª¬ªp¡RConnection refused to host: 10.0.0.1; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.0.0.1; nested exception is:

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:320)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:133)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:120)

at java.net.Socket. (Socket.java:273)

at java.net.Socket. (Socket.java:100)

at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:25)

at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:120)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:499)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:190)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:174)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:318)

at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.rebind(Unknown Source)

at java.rmi.Naming.rebind(Naming.java:160)

at sun.rmi.server.Activation.init(Activation.java:171)

at sun.rmi.server.Activation.startActivation(Activation.java:145)

at sun.rmi.server.Activation.main(Activation.java:1977)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact