dcsimg
Applet signed
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marco_Maiolico
Posted On:   Thursday, May 31, 2001 03:29 AM

Dear Friends, I would tell you my problem : I am certificating an applet with certificate GlobalSign and I am using the Visual J++ and the Microsoft SDK 4.0 tool, too. The applet throwns an .exe file, writes and reads in an .txt file. In the Java code I inserted the following code lines (library MS): - com.ms.security.PolicyEngine.assertPermission(com.ms.security.PermissionID.EXEC); - com.ms.security.PolicyEngine.assertPermission(com.ms.security.PermissionID.NETIO); The signed applet executes correctly all. But when I download the applet, the Security Warning dialog shows: Signed without Permissions Full authorization I wish that the dialog Security Warning warns me with : Sign   More>>

Dear Friends,

I would tell you my problem :
I am certificating an applet with certificate GlobalSign and I am using the Visual J++ and the Microsoft SDK 4.0 tool, too. The applet throwns an .exe file, writes and reads in an .txt file. In the Java code I inserted the following code lines (library MS):

- com.ms.security.PolicyEngine.assertPermission(com.ms.security.PermissionID.EXEC);
- com.ms.security.PolicyEngine.assertPermission(com.ms.security.PermissionID.NETIO);

The signed applet executes correctly all. But when I download the applet, the Security Warning dialog shows:
Signed without Permissions
Full authorization
I wish that the dialog Security Warning warns me with :
Signed with Permissions
Full authorization
How can I do ?
Is it a problem of Java or certicate test or MS Internet Explorer ?
I hope than you can help me.

Best Regards
Marco MAIOLICO

P.S.
Excume me for my English, I am Italian

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact