How do you deploy MessageDrivenBean on J2EE Aplication server?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 16, 2001 02:59 PM

I am trying to create point to point messaging between VB application and Java beans deployed on Sun's J2EE application server. Messages are going through IBM MQ Series and I am using file system as my context factory. MQ Series configuration looks like this: INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory; PROVIDER_URL=file:/C:/Temp; I have created a queue connection factory and a queue using JMS Administration tool for MQ Series. Now I want to deploy MessageDrivenBean to receive messages from the queue. When I am trying to deploy my MessageDrivenBean with the J2EE deploytool I have to specify Destination type (I've selected “queue”), then I have to enter connection factory (I typed there “RefFSContextFactory”), and also    More>>

I am trying to create point to point messaging between VB application and Java beans deployed on Sun's J2EE application server. Messages are going through IBM MQ Series and I am using file system as my context factory. MQ Series configuration looks like this:
INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory;
PROVIDER_URL=file:/C:/Temp;
I have created a queue connection factory and a queue using JMS Administration tool for MQ Series. Now I want to deploy MessageDrivenBean to receive messages from the queue. When I am trying to deploy my MessageDrivenBean with the J2EE deploytool I have to specify Destination type (I've selected “queue”), then I have to enter connection factory (I typed there “RefFSContextFactory”), and also I need to specify destination (I entered “file:/C:/Temp/jms/QCF1 there”). QCF1 is the name of the connection factory that I've created with the MQ Series JMS Administration tool. Factory and queue names are stored in "C: empjms.bindings" file.
At the end of the deployment process I am getting exception with the message:
Message Bean destination file:/C:/Temp/jms/QCF1 not found.
Could you please help me to specify proper destination for my Message Bean?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact