dcsimg
Dynamic Row Creation
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, May 14, 2001 05:46 AM

I have a html form with a table in it , The table contains one row by default and that row contains many cells. Each of these cells have elements like text box , combobox , radio button , command button etc. Now below the table I have a new Button which on click adds a new row and on each new row the controls like text box,radio etc must have a unique id,name given to them dynamically and in the end the row is added to the table. For this I had been using a code which works fine with IE but not with NS , Kindly give me a solution at your earlist The code is as given below //details is the id given to function addRow() { row++; var str=details.innerHTML; var temp = /0INCOME_FROM_N/g; var t1 =   More>>

I have a html form with a table in it , The table contains one row by default and that row contains many cells.

Each of these cells have elements like text box , combobox , radio button , command button etc.

Now below the table I have a new Button which on click adds a new row and on each new row the controls like text box,radio etc must have a unique id,name given to them dynamically and in the end the row is added to the table.

For this I had been using a code which works fine with IE but not with NS , Kindly give me a solution at your earlist

The code is as given below

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact