dcsimg
decision tables using java language
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   uttam_rao
Posted On:   Thursday, May 3, 2001 07:52 AM

Hello Everybody, Let me introduce myself to u first. I am an indian(from hyderabad) working on a very ambitious in car navigation project here. The module requires lots of conditions checks etc. So i have decided to separate rules(i.e conditions) from the application. So that in case if a new rule ( or change in rule ) occurs we need not re-invent the application. To b very sincere, I myself not very confident on this idea which i am going to implement. My plan is to put all the rules in a separate file(could be xml) like we do in case of decision tables and then access it through a java application. As i told u earlier i have no experience on implementing decision tables , so your suggestions will b var   More>>

Hello Everybody,

Let me introduce myself to u first.
I am an indian(from hyderabad) working on a very ambitious in car navigation project here. The module requires lots of conditions checks etc. So i have decided to separate rules(i.e conditions) from the application. So that in case if a new rule ( or change in rule ) occurs we need not re-invent the application.

To b very sincere, I myself not very confident on this idea which i am going to implement.

My plan is to put all the rules in a separate file(could be xml) like we do in case of decision tables and then access it through a java application.

As i told u earlier i have no experience on implementing decision tables , so your suggestions will b vary valuable for me.

If possible please try to write a ssmall application and send it to me.

regards
uttam

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact