dcsimg
Load Tester for Web Aplication
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amitabh_Sinha
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 2, 2001 11:33 PM

Dear Sir/Madam Does any one have a snippet of code for the load tester of any web application (ie how many simopultaneous users it can sustain).I am explaining the requirement specs of the application(below) to be developed. Kindly help me with the class to be developed for testing the load of the aplication before launching the same on the web servers on the net. I am wanting to develop a stand alone application 1)It has one swings form to recieve various parameter about the application to be tested (eg: get/post variable) 2) The parameters include the parameters like get /post variables 3)It has a text box to recieve the value for the number of threads to float 4)Th   More>>

Dear Sir/Madam

Does any one have a snippet of code for the load tester of any web application (ie how many simopultaneous users it can sustain).I am explaining the requirement specs of the application(below) to be developed.

Kindly help me with the class to be developed for testing the load of the aplication before launching the same on the web servers on the net.

I am wanting to develop a stand alone application

1)It has one swings form to recieve various parameter about the application to be tested (eg: get/post variable)

2) The parameters include the parameters like get /post variables

3)It has a text box to recieve the value for the number of threads to float

4)There is another text box to recieve the request per thread.

Now as the user hits the Ok button in the form it should activate a middle ware class

This class has the property to hit the application it requires to test for the robustness.

Now using mutithreading we need to repeatedly hit the application.

Then another form known as a result form is used to display the result of the robustness of the application tested .

Here the result includes
1)The time stamp when request was sent
2)Time stamp when request was recived
3)totoal time when request was recived
4)error condition generated by remote server if any .

Rgds
Amitabh Sinha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact