dcsimg
question related to compile package and compile each prg individually
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Manish_Patel
Posted On:   Monday, April 30, 2001 04:42 AM

sir i am manish i create some prg in which 6 .java files are there. in that i coll one prg constractor to onother prg. whan i put all the files in one folder and compile whole files together it worked ok (just like javac *.java ) but when i compile each file individully it gives error like class not found, but there is a class, which it say class not found all class in prg are public, so why this happend when i compiled individually(here not that when i compile all together in wount give error and prg run very well) if anybody find answer mail me on nakrani_m@yahoo.com thanks second question i create an prg using 6 different .java files. in my programme i use jframe for each .java prg. in   More>>

sir
i am manish
i create some prg in which 6 .java files are there. in that i coll one prg constractor to onother prg.
whan i put all the files in one folder and compile whole files together it worked ok (just like javac *.java ) but when i compile each file individully it gives error like class not found, but there is a class, which it say class not found
all class in prg are public, so why this happend when i compiled individually(here not that when i compile all together in wount give error and prg run very well)
if anybody find answer mail me on
nakrani_m@yahoo.com
thanks

second question
i create an prg using 6 different .java files. in my programme i use jframe for each .java prg. in each prg i create constractor for frame initialization. all 6 prg are interact with each other, so when i run one prg i call cons of other prg in that prg, so on butten event onother prg cons is called and one new frame is open in screen. at this time i dont want to see the previous frame, for that i use setvisible false in event part of the prg, but it cant work so what should i do for this probleam, and i also want to create exe file , how can i do that?
other is in one other prg i create a bill(cash memo) and i want to print that on a paper, for than what should i do, i want to pring only that part which contain data, because cash memo paper is already printed so what can i do to print data in that cash memo at their perticuler place
reply me soon
my email is nakrani_m@yahoo.com

thanks
manish nakrani

<<Less

Re: question related to compile package and compile each prg individually

Posted By:   John_Mitchell  
Posted On:   Friday, June 15, 2001 06:29 PM

Well, if I understand your explaination of your problems, it sounds like you're having difficulties with your classpath settings. Go to the jGuru JavaLanguage FAQ and search for the various FAQ entries which cover the classpath.
About | Sitemap | Contact