dcsimg
HELP : "Cannot remove mod_jk.c :not found in module list"
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bebop_Spike
Posted On:   Thursday, April 26, 2001 01:52 AM

Hi! I've a big problem.I've installed Apache and Tomcat, and each of them work ok. I tried to install mod_jk, reading tomcat's and mod_jk's docs. So I included in httpd.conf LoadModule jk_module /path/to/mod_jk.so AddModule mod_jk.c etc... Then I added in the same file the following line : Include /path/to/mod_jk.conf-auto Actually, I think it's just what I read in docs! Furthermore, I added in 'server.xml' the lines of "ajp13 protocol"... When I lauch Tomcat then Apache, all is OK, but when I try to read a jsp page via Apache, I just see the source code of the page(whereas when I send this jsp page directly to Tomcat, I see the good page!). Finally, after stopping Apache, I can see t   More>>

Hi!
I've a big problem.I've installed Apache and Tomcat, and each of them work ok. I tried to install mod_jk, reading tomcat's and mod_jk's docs. So
I included in httpd.conf
LoadModule jk_module /path/to/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c
etc...
Then I added in the same file the following line :
Include /path/to/mod_jk.conf-auto
Actually, I think it's just what I read in docs! Furthermore, I added in 'server.xml' the lines of "ajp13 protocol"...
When I lauch Tomcat then Apache, all is OK, but when I try to read a jsp page via Apache, I just see the source code of the page(whereas when I send this jsp page directly to Tomcat, I see the good page!). Finally, after stopping Apache, I can see this following message in logs :"Cannot remove mod_jk.c :not found in module list"!
I don't understand, I tried a lot of things but nothings seem to change something! HELP ME THANKS!!!

<<Less

Re: HELP : &quot;Cannot remove mod_jk.c :not found in module list&quot;

Posted By:   Alex_Chaffee  
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 1, 2001 07:08 AM

sounds like mod_jk is either not present or not configured right. Follow the docs again, or post your config files to tomcat-user and see if anyone can spot your error.
About | Sitemap | Contact