dcsimg
JBuilder RMI problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 25, 2001 11:59 AM

I am using JBuilder4.0 for RMI over IIOP compilation. My project structure has all the class files in build and all the source files in src. My output path settings in the JBuilder properties is $Dir: uild While doing rmi compilation, JBuilder uses the following command. $RMIPATH in mic -v1.2 -iiop -classpath $CLASSPATH -d "$Dir uildTemporary_Files" $filename As we can see, JBuilder appends Temporary_Files to the $outputPath( = $Dir:Build). All the class files are there in the output path viz $Dir: uild. We already know that the rmic compiler requires the class files to be in the path wherein the stub and tie classes are to be generated. I would like to remove the Temporary_Files option.    More>>

I am using JBuilder4.0 for RMI over IIOP compilation.

My project structure has all the class files in build and all the source files in src. My output path settings in the JBuilder properties is $Dir: uild
While doing rmi compilation, JBuilder uses the following command.

$RMIPATH in
mic -v1.2 -iiop -classpath $CLASSPATH -d "$Dir uildTemporary_Files" $filename

As we can see, JBuilder appends Temporary_Files to the $outputPath( = $Dir:Build).
All the class files are there in the output path viz $Dir: uild. We already know that the rmic compiler requires the class files to be in the path wherein the stub and tie classes are to be generated. I would like to remove the Temporary_Files option.

IS there a way out wherein we can stop JBuilder to append Temporary_Files to the output path.

Can somebody help me.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact