dcsimg
JDNI with File System service Provider
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Manish_Poddar
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 17, 2001 09:28 AM

Hi John, I am a total newbie at JNDI. I want to use JNDI and File System Service Provider. We use tomcat 3.2 and Apache at the company. All the examples that I have seen regarding implementing JNDI is using LDAP server as the service provider. But we dont want to use LDAP we want to use File System instead. What are the basic steps needed to the required configurations. Where and how should I specify the initial system properties like connection pooling and other stuff? If you can direct me towards a tutorial or any other reading material that can help me (a newbie) in understanding the concepts. Please dont ignore my questions as I have tried a couple of forums but no one replied.... I believe it might be cause of the fact that I might no   More>>

Hi John,

I am a total newbie at JNDI. I want to use JNDI and File System Service Provider. We use tomcat 3.2 and Apache at the company. All the examples that I have seen regarding implementing JNDI is using LDAP server as the service provider. But we dont want to use LDAP we want to use File System instead. What are the basic steps needed to the required configurations. Where and how should I specify the initial system properties like connection pooling and other stuff?

If you can direct me towards a tutorial or any other reading material that can help me (a newbie) in understanding the concepts. Please dont ignore my questions as I have tried a couple of forums but no one replied.... I believe it might be cause of the fact that I might not have framed my question properly. Please let me know if u dont understand my question, I will try to make it better next time

Thanks and Regards

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact