Friday, March 30, 2001 05:42 AM
We are in the process of evaluating standards (like J2EE) based Portal Framework with following objectives in mind:
1. Personalization, membership, authentication services.
2. Possible integration with LDAP directory for authentication.
3. Component based architecture.
4. User/Roles admin features.
5. Access control based on roles.
Any ideas/ suggestions?
We considered following:
Commercial ones are too expensive and out of box product with less customizable features.