The Export utility that comes as a sample with JMF2.1.1
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Deepa_Lakshminarayanan
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 27, 2001 04:27 AM

I am trying to perform encoding / transcoding using the Export utility that comes with the JMF. I have worked with the Real Juke Box on a windows platform and there i can encode a .cda file into any of the following formats and bit rates. WAV - 1114 MP3 - 32, 96 and 64 RMJ - 32, 44,64, and 96. These formats are not available in the Export tool. Why? If i need these formats what must i do to extend the capabilities of Export to incorporate this requirement? Also, when i run the Export tool and try to read a .cda file from a CD for exporting into a different format, an exception is raised.. saying Failed to create processor Exception Cannot find a processror for com.sun.m   More>>

I am trying to perform encoding / transcoding using the Export utility that comes with the JMF.

I have worked with the Real Juke Box on a windows platform and there i can encode a .cda file into any of the following formats and bit rates.

WAV - 1114
MP3 - 32, 96 and 64
RMJ - 32, 44,64, and 96.

These formats are not available in the Export tool. Why? If i need these formats what must i do to extend the capabilities of Export to incorporate this requirement?

Also, when i run the Export tool and try to read a .cda file from a CD for exporting into a different format, an exception is raised.. saying

Failed to create processor
Exception
Cannot find a processror for com.sun.media.protocol.file.DataSource@45f0e3.

What is the reason for this exception and what can i do to overcome this.

Any help, documentation or code with regard to this is very welcome.

Thanx in advance
Regards
Deepa.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact