Using javax.transaction.* in EJB
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sukanya_Subramanian
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 20, 2001 09:31 AM

I need some clarification on a certain problem. I need to specify my own transaction boundaries in my bean inorder to handle two phase commit programatically(unfortunately weblogic 5.1 doesnt offer this support). I am able get javax.transaction.UserTransaction interface from ctx.getUserTransaction().But I want to get Transaction Synchronization information(javax.transaction.Synchronization) But i need to know if there's any way of accessing javax.transaction.TransactionManager interface to demarcate and control transactions.Normally the container uses these interfaces to manage transactions.However I want to know the level of programatic access allowed on these interface if any. Kindly provide some clarifications.    More>>

I need some clarification on a certain problem.
I need to specify my own transaction boundaries in my bean inorder to
handle two phase commit programatically(unfortunately weblogic 5.1 doesnt offer this support).
I am able get javax.transaction.UserTransaction interface from ctx.getUserTransaction().But I want to get Transaction Synchronization information(javax.transaction.Synchronization)
But i need to know if there's any way of accessing javax.transaction.TransactionManager interface to demarcate and control transactions.Normally the container uses these interfaces to manage transactions.However I want to know the level of programatic access allowed on these interface if any.
Kindly provide some clarifications.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact