How can I permit a password challenge dialog box to...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gerhard_Lippl
Posted On:   Friday, March 16, 2001 02:07 AM

How can I permit a password challenge dialog box to be opened? Im connecting with a applet to a server using a URLConnection. The user is authentificated through a method within the URL. If the account data is not valid, a dialog box pops up automatically at the moment the connection is opened. The main problem is, that I do not have any control about these dialog box. Not even about the data that is entered there. This is a problem, because even if the user enters correct login data he is returned to the original login screen, being told that he has entered wrong login data. That message is according to the start point when he has entered the wrong data. I hope that someone can help me with this problem. The server is a RightSite Server from the DOCUMENTUM   More>>

How can I permit a password challenge dialog box to be opened?
Im connecting with a applet to a server using a URLConnection. The user is authentificated through a method within the URL. If the account data is not valid, a dialog box pops up automatically at the moment the connection is opened. The main problem is, that I do not have any control about these dialog box. Not even about the data that is entered there. This is a problem, because even if the user enters correct login data he is returned to the original login screen, being told that he has entered wrong login data. That message is according to the start point when he has entered the wrong data. I hope that someone can help me with this problem. The server is a RightSite Server from the DOCUMENTUM document managing system.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact