dcsimg
Hi ,!_NEWLINE_!Iam using Visual Age for java 3.0.2.!_NEWLINE_!Iam able...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sivaram_s
Posted On:   Sunday, February 25, 2001 10:05 PM

Hi , Iam using Visual Age for java 3.0.2. Iam able to run a SQL that access a remote database succesfully using "Create a Database application" which comes if you right click on a package. But i get a "SQL statement not executed" if i try to run the class after completing the whizard. (ie) the SQL is through when the "Run SQL" is clicked, but if you go ahead clicking "Finish" button and then try to run the class it fails. The driver used is sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver. The URL uses a Connect String in the Datasources of Windows.(Controlpanel->Administrative tools->Datasources) to connect to the remote database. Any solution for this ?    More>>

Hi ,
Iam using Visual Age for java 3.0.2.
Iam able to run a SQL that access a remote database
succesfully using "Create a Database application" which comes if you right click on a package.
But i get a "SQL statement not executed" if i try to
run the class after completing the whizard.
(ie) the SQL is through when the "Run SQL" is clicked, but if you go ahead clicking "Finish" button and then try to run the class it fails.
The driver used is sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.
The URL uses a Connect String in the Datasources of Windows.(Controlpanel->Administrative tools->Datasources) to connect to the remote database.

Any solution for this ?

Thanks
-Sivaram.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact