dcsimg
Servlet not found (404 Error)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   marco_rizzi
Posted On:   Sunday, February 19, 2012 09:50 AM

Hi guys I am a newbie in Java Servlets and am currently working on a simple Java servlet. Well I'll try to describe my situation better: I have a servletrunner file, a servlet.properties file, a servlet java class and an html form to submit messages; This is the servlet.properties file: servlet.servlet.code=servlet.class servlet.servlet.initArgs= message="Example message", and this is my init method in servlet.java where I think the problem is: public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException { super.init(config); initarg = config.getInitParameter("message") ; } when i load the client html page in firefox and i typ   More>>

Hi guys I am a newbie in Java Servlets and am currently working on a simple Java servlet. Well I'll try to describe my situation better:
I have a servletrunner file, a servlet.properties file, a servlet java class and an html form to submit messages;
This is the servlet.properties file:

servlet.servlet.code=servlet.class
servlet.servlet.initArgs=
message="Example message",

and this is my init method in servlet.java where I think the problem is:
public void init(ServletConfig config)
throws ServletException
{
super.init(config);
initarg = config.getInitParameter("message") ;
}

when i load the client html page in firefox and i type a message for the servlet then I have a 404 error and the shell running servletrunner prints out "Servlet not found: servlet".
Any idea about what's wrong???
Thank you.

<<Less

Re: Servlet not found (404 Error)

Posted By:   jean_jean  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:06 PM

suggest you change another one to test it again android phones 2012
About | Sitemap | Contact