Calling web services
8 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Deepak_jangid
Posted On:   Thursday, February 16, 2012 08:23 AM

Hello i am deepak jangid currently working on web services.
I have some problems about calling web services from java.

Detail
Jboss 5.1.0 GA
Jbossws
JDK 1.6

java generate stubs for calling java web service but i don't want to generate stubs.

I calling web services without generating stubs. if there any solution please tell me

Regards
Deepak Jangid
Email : jangiddj@hotmail.com

Re: Calling web services

Posted By:   killdedils  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:23 AM

Clever person repeatedly emphasizes the relationship between actions and particulars and the importance of cultivating one’s powers of perception and judgment. Similar passion for instructing amazes people. Generally it is hard to see an analyst of your degree, who would be aware of common facts and having noble bibliography. Quite knowledgeable tips how to write admission essay not bereaved of creativity.

Posted By:   faizsaadq  
Posted On:   Thursday, December 20, 2012 03:31 PM

Hi there,
   What kind of problems are you having with webservices ?
Please send a detailed email to me at faiz.qureshi@longbridge.biz so we can help you.

Regards
Faiz

Posted By:   aaronabbott58  
Posted On:   Monday, July 23, 2012 10:05 PM

Web API is a development in Web services in a movement called Web 2.0 where emphasis has been moving away from SOAP based services towards representational state transfer based communications. REST services do not require XML, SOAP, or WSDL service-API definitions.   cheap essay writing service

Posted By:   altonalvin  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 27, 2012 02:57 AM

There are some benefits to this type of conference calling service: For those that are often on their computer, it allows them to continue using the format that they are familiar with, this can really make a difference when you try to close a valuable deal with another business.    Park homes

Posted By:   aaronabbott58  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 21, 2012 02:31 PM

Web services technology involves exposing a service or functional component on one server so that a remote client application can invoke the service without knowing anything about how it is actually implemented.    Buy Online Accutane

Posted By:   alfredalfie  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 13, 2012 01:36 PM

Great topic really very appreciative and informative... very nice ideas....  bike accident lawyer

Posted By:   jean_jean  
Posted On:   Monday, February 20, 2012 01:52 AM

here is the hello kitty bumper and gpp unlock sim ,there unlock sim has cracked the IPhone 4s

Posted By:   jean_jean  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:01 PM

suggest you reboot your hosting first and check what's going on.like the 3G android phone you use for a long time and also need reboot it .of couse if you want to buy android phone you can contact us too
About | Sitemap | Contact