Checkout by Tag does not show any error messagen when Tag doesn't exist
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   raphael_moita
Posted On:   Thursday, January 19, 2012 08:22 AM

Hi All, I'm facing a weird behavior when use CVS tag specifing a module and an inexistent TAG. Im' using CVSNT and apache-ant-1.8.2. The scenario is the following .... when I do a checkout specifing a module/file and a tag, and such tag doesn't exist, ant return a error message. Ok, expected behavior! But when I only put the module name to get all the files that belongs to the tag (tag doesn't exist), the process just hangs forever and do not return anything besides the initial messages below: ----- Buildfile: C:antcheckout.xml tag_test: ----- Below is exactly what I'm executing here: ----- ----- Have someone already f   More>>

Hi All,

I'm facing a weird behavior when use CVS tag specifing a module and an inexistent TAG. Im' using CVSNT and apache-ant-1.8.2.

The scenario is the following .... when I do a checkout specifing a module/file and a tag, and such tag doesn't exist, ant return a error message. Ok, expected behavior! But when I only put the module name to get all the files that belongs to the tag (tag doesn't exist), the process just hangs forever and do not return anything besides the initial messages below:

-----
Buildfile: C:antcheckout.xml
tag_test:
-----

Below is exactly what I'm executing here:

-----

-----

Have someone already faced such weird behavior or does have any suggestions/insights on it?

Any help will be extremely apreciated

Regards

--

Raphael Moita

<<Less

Re: Checkout by Tag does not show any error messagen when Tag doesn't exist

Posted By:   hushcat_asdf  
Posted On:   Friday, February 17, 2012 07:27 AM

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there. homes for sale in park city
About | Sitemap | Contact