Apply task does not accept the env variables
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Daniela_Regier
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 11, 2012 05:05 PM

I am using ant to link my code together. I am getting a Member not found error but as far as I can tell I am sending in the env variables correctly. I did an env before the apply cmd and it has the _CXX_LXSYSLIB set correctly but when I run it I get this: IEW2456E 9207 SYMBOL CEETGTFN UNRESOLVED. MEMBER COUL D NOT BE INCLUDED FROM THE DESIGNATED CALL LIBRARY. and the _CXX_LXSYSLIB is set to other values that I don't reference anywhere in my code. Here is my code: onerror="true">    More>>

I am using ant to link my code together. I am getting a Member not found error but as far as I can tell I am sending in the env variables correctly. I did an env before the apply cmd and it has the _CXX_LXSYSLIB set correctly but when I run it I get this:

IEW2456E 9207 SYMBOL CEETGTFN UNRESOLVED. MEMBER COUL
D NOT BE INCLUDED FROM THE DESIGNATED CALL LIBRARY.

and the _CXX_LXSYSLIB is set to other values that I don't reference anywhere in my code. Here is my code:

onerror="true">

<<Less

Re: Apply task does not accept the env variables

Posted By:   hushcat_asdf  
Posted On:   Friday, February 17, 2012 07:56 AM

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there. park city utah homes
About | Sitemap | Contact