Disabling the response for futher output
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sachin_badgujar
Posted On:   Monday, October 10, 2011 06:01 PM

We have a simple web-app which we are migrating from weblogic to tomcat. The datasource configuration is done correctly. From home page (which gets loaded without any issues), we have Login form. Upon clicking Login button, we have couple of filters those get called. And in the Action Class, we have main_frame.html invoked as success target. This html has 2 jsps as framesets. The top navigation jsp gets loaded without any issues. However jsp with main contents comes up empty. And I see output disabling response for further output in localhost log. Oct 10, 2011 3:48:02 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher doForward FINE: Di   More>>

We have a simple web-app which we are migrating from weblogic to tomcat.
The datasource configuration is done correctly.
From home page (which gets loaded without any issues), we have Login form.
Upon clicking Login button, we have couple of filters those get called.
And in the Action Class, we have main_frame.html invoked as success target.

This html has 2 jsps as framesets.
The top navigation jsp gets loaded without any issues.
However jsp with main contents comes up empty.
And I see output disabling response for further output in localhost log.

Oct 10, 2011 3:48:02 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher doForward
FINE: Disabling the response for futher output

I am trying to understand what must be happening which is causing no response on UI.

All the logs that I can think of are at FINE level.
I see no application error. Also no exception in any other tomcat logs.

Any pointers on this message and the resolution would be helpful.
I have been struggling to resolve this since few days now.
I have even tried remote debugging. However after ApplicationDispatcher, no output is printed.
However please note: the jsp which I am trying to view is valuated. Its only the output of it is not showing up on UI.

Feel free to ask for any information that might be relevant and I will provide that.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact