New solutions, technologies?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:16 AM

Hi all, I dont know where can i place my post, into which category, so i will try it here, may be someone will help me. I am working on one medical project. There are a lot of data placed on ftp server in bin format and i have to build application to read this data, analyze and so on. So far i have build to versions, but still its for me too slowly. I want to improve my application and discuss about my solution, may be its totaly bad. In this time, i have created one webapplication which is reading, analyzing data and second to presente the data to user. Webapplication is running on glassfish2 and store the data to mysql database. Present application show the data through jfreechart components. Slow is analyzing the data and later chatrs w   More>>

Hi all,

I dont know where can i place my post, into which category, so i will try it here, may be someone will help me. I am working on one medical project. There are a lot of data placed on ftp server in bin format and i have to build application to read this data, analyze and so on. So far i have build to versions, but still its for me too slowly. I want to improve my application and discuss about my solution, may be its totaly bad.

In this time, i have created one webapplication which is reading, analyzing data and second to presente the data to user. Webapplication is running on glassfish2 and store the data to mysql database. Present application show the data through jfreechart components. Slow is analyzing the data and later chatrs with a lots of datas are slow. So i need to help, discuss about new possibilites may be another way, solutions...can anyone help?

Marek

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact