Web App design with apache and tomcat combined
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shawn_Robinson
Posted On:   Saturday, November 27, 2010 03:37 PM

In windows I've currently developed a jsp/servlet web app using NetBeans with a Tomcat server. These pages reference a header.jsp and footer.jsp page and css. My remote server is a linux machine, with an apache server, and a tomcat connection. When I deploy my web app to the remote server, none of the css or header/footer pages work. Pages only show the html tags before the include statements and body. ie. <%@include file="header.jsp"%> This will reference the files in the tomcat web app, but it doesn't seem to read the file. As my war file drives my web site, is there any way I can set up my IDE to reference files outside the web app to simulate th   More>>

In windows I've currently developed a jsp/servlet web app using NetBeans with a Tomcat server. These pages reference a header.jsp and footer.jsp page and css. My remote server is a linux machine, with an apache server, and a tomcat connection.

When I deploy my web app to the remote server, none of the css or header/footer pages work. Pages only show the html tags before the include statements and body.

ie.

<%@include file="header.jsp"%>

This will reference the files in the tomcat web app, but it doesn't seem to read the file. As my war file drives my web site, is there any way I can set up my IDE to reference files outside the web app to simulate the apache server?

thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact