second included jsp not loading the css
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, October 8, 2010 02:30 PM

hi, I have three jsp files. main.jsp grizzly-link-application.jsp grizzly-link-menu.jsp In the mail.jsp I am including the other two. <%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/grizzly-link-application.jsp" %> <%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/grizzly-link-menu.jsp" %> my grizzly-link-application.jsp and grizzly-link-menu.jsp files are actually pointing to the different css files. Content of grizzly-link-application.jsp is: Content of grizzly-link-menu.jsp is: The issue is that, when the main.jsp page is loaded, the css point by grizzly-link-application.jsp i   More>>

hi,

I have three jsp files.

main.jsp
grizzly-link-application.jsp
grizzly-link-menu.jsp

In the mail.jsp I am including the other two.

<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/grizzly-link-application.jsp" %>

<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jsp/grizzly-link-menu.jsp" %>

my grizzly-link-application.jsp and grizzly-link-menu.jsp files are actually pointing to the different css files.

Content of grizzly-link-application.jsp is:

Content of grizzly-link-menu.jsp is:

The issue is that, when the main.jsp page is loaded, the css point by grizzly-link-application.jsp is showing, but the other one is not.

When disable/enable all styles in the browser, then the the css point by grizzly-link-menu.jsp is also shown.

But the issue is why do I have to disable/enable all styles to get css that i spointed by the second jsp loaded.

Any help in the right direction will be appreciated.

Regards    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact